- 100% Human grade whole foods
- Made with only the good stuff – 60% nutrient-rich meats & organ meats paired with healthy fruits, veggies, superfoods, botanicals & tasty bone broth
- Irresistible taste of fresh, real food
- Juicy beef bone broth adds taste and tender texture
- Meaty mix of red meats with grass-feed beef as the #1 ingredient
- Poultry-free, grain-free & legume-free recipe
- Protein-rich, low carb meal ideal for active dogs
- Taurine added to support overall heart health
- Packed in BPA-free pouches, gently sous-vide cooked, then flash frozen to preserve taste & nutrition
- Just thaw & serve as a complete meal or tasty topper
- Board-certified vet nutritionist reviewed
Store in freezer. When ready to feed, thaw in refrigerator in original packaging. May take 24-36 hours to thaw completely. Once thawed, cut package along 3 sides to open (using caution as our food is nice & juicy!); place food and broth into a resealable container, use a fork to break up food into consistent texture and ensure broth is well mixed. Portion daily as needed. Keep remaining food refrigerated & stored in a sealed container. Food should be used within 5 days of thawing.
Serve as a complete & balanced meal for adult dogs or topper for all dogs using guidelines below. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, neuter status, breed & activity level. Fresh water should be available at all times.
Pregnant or Lactating Females
For pregnant and nursing dogs, please check with your veterinarian as requirements may vary depending on the number of puppies and stage of lactation.
Beef, Pork, Butternut Squash, Sweet Potato, Kale, Beef Bone Broth, Lamb, Beef Liver, Apples, Ground Flaxseed, Tricalcium Phosphate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Dried Kelp, Dried Chicory Root (source of Inulin), Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Turmeric, Ginger
|Crude Protein (min.)
|Crude Fat (min.)
|Crude Fiber (max.)
||657 kcal/16 oz pack
|(metabolizable energy, calculated):
|Body Weight (lbs)
||1/4 - 1/2
||1/2 - 3/4
||3/4 - 1
||1 - 1 1/4
||Add ~1/5 pouch per each additional 10 lbs
||Add 3 oz. per each additional 10 lbs
For topper portions feed 3/4 oz (1 ½ tablespoons) daily per 10 lbs. of body weight. Adjust other food accordingly to maintain healthy weight.