This grain-free Saskatchewan made recipe is great for dogs in all life stages. Pulsar pork recipe is GMO and Gluten-free.
Key Benefits & Features
- Meat concentrated formula with pork protein as a single animal protein source
- GMO-free and gluten-free carbohydrates utilizing red lentils and peas
- Boosted anti-oxidants with added fresh fruits & vegetables – no powders
- Yucca schidigera for joint health and inflammation mitigation
- Hydrolyzed yeast for healthy skin and shiny coat
- Added taurine for heart health
- Fortified with vitamins, chelated minerals, essential fatty acids, and amino acids
- 600 million CFU/lb probiotics added post cooking
- Low glycemic ingredients to minimize blood sugar spikes
- Fully rotational with all Pulsar formulas
pork meal, red lentils, peas, pea starch, pork, canola oil , flaxseed, carrots, apples, broccoli, bok choy, cabbage, blueberries, salt, dl-methionine, dicalcium phosphate, fructooligosaccharides, hydrolyzed yeast, yucca schidigera extract, taurine, dried aspergillus niger fermentation extract, pineapple, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried rhizopus oryzae fermentation extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, vitamin a acetate, vitamin d3 supplement, vitamin e supplement, vitamin b12 supplement, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate , d-calcium pantothenate, biotin, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin c), ferrous sulphate, iron proteinate*, zinc sulphate, zinc proteinate*, manganous oxide, manganese proteinate*, copper sulphate, copper proteinate*, calcium iodate, sodium yeast, magnesium oxide.