It can be used for the treatment of age-related soreness, osteoarthritis, hip dysplasia, significant pain and/or immobility, physical injury, or surgery.
TRI-ACTA is designed to provide maximum protection against deterioration of cartilage while actively working to repair worn out cartilage, reduce pain and inflammation, and improve the viscosity of synovial fluid.
TRI-ACTA enhances the synthesis of new cartilage, muscle tissue, and ligaments, treating the cartilage matrix at the cellular level allowing the body to heal itself.
- Accelerate formation of cartilage
- Eliminate inflammation
- Expedite the healing process
- Increase joint fluid viscosity
- Enhance protective response of joint tissue
- Improve mobility and reduce pain
- Visible signs of immobility
- Injury or concern
- Active and sporting dogs
- Senior animals
THE TRI-ACTA ADVANTAGE!
- 100% active ingredients – No Filler!
- All Natural
- Therapeutic dosage
- Small serving size (1 g serving for a 35 lbs dog), resulting in better acceptance among all pets
- Economical, low cost per serving
- Pharmaceutical grade components
- Treats symptoms AND addresses the issue
- Health Canada approved Low Risk Veterinary Health Product (LRVHP) designation
Integricare follows GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards.