Integricare designed TRI-ACTA to provide pet owners with a proactive strategy to assist in creating a healthy joint environment by combining glucosamine and chondroitin in forms demonstrated to be active with MSM.
TRI-ACTA has a synergistic effect that enhances the synthesis of new cartilage, muscle tissue, and ligaments. The synthesis of new cartilage treats the cartilage matrix at the cellular level and allows the body to heal itself.
TRI-ACTA is used in the treatment of age-related soreness, degenerative joint disease, arthritis, and ailments associated with hip dysplasia, injury, or surgery. It is also recommended as a preventative approach to maintain optimal joint health.
- Promote healthy cartilage
- Maintain collagen and connective tissue
- Protect joint tissues
- Decrease stiffness
- Improve mobility
- Developing/growing dogs
- Younger dogs aged 3-5 as a preventative approach
- Improved dietary completeness
- Dogs with mild to moderate mobility conditions
- Early signs of immobility
THE TRI-ACTA ADVANTAGE!
- 100% active ingredients – No Filler!
- All Natural
- Therapeutic dosage
- Small serving size (1 g serving for a 35 lbs dog), resulting in better acceptance among all pets
- Economical, low cost per serving
- Pharmaceutical grade components
- Treats symptoms AND addresses the issue
- Health Canada approved Veterinary Health Product (VHP) designation
Integricare follows GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards.